The Best Luxury Kitchen Design Inspo And Tips!
- October 01, 2020
- PREMIUM KITCHENS USA, Inc.
Home cooking can be a seductive, decadent delight, especially when in a luxurious, beautiful space! Your kitchen is the heart of your home, linking your dining space and entertaining area with family areas. While you may not have an unlimited budget, anybody can draw inspiration from luxury high end designs and utilize the ideas for more compact proportions. Luxury is something that can be enjoyed at any scale, just like how wonderful food is able to delight a range of palates and preferences. Read on to learn more about luxury kitchen design tips you may want to incorporate into your next kitchen remodel! Premium Kitchens is one of the premier kitchen designers in Broward County. Call our offices in Fort Lauderdale or Boca Raton for a consultation today!
Luxury Kitchen Design Inspiration And Tips
Here are some top design ideas that we are most inspired by right now:
- Marble kitchens- Natural marble kitchens have long been a symbol of luxury and permanence. Having a sleek-veined organic pattern across a countertop, backsplash, or flooring is a great way to shape a space; this effect is also great on cabinet fronts, for an elegant marble theme. An all-encompassing marble backdrop can be balanced out nicely with some eye-catching jewel-tone accent furniture and decorations. Grey and white is a beautiful, natural marble color scheme. Consider marble countertops and islands with a chunky volume to command attention.
- Kitchen bar stools- A neat lineup of designer kitchen bar stools are a great statement piece, and makes your kitchen feel like more of a social space.
- High contrast- Turn up the contrast with black and white kitchens that are sharp, edgy, and on trend. Any decorative accents should be fluid to meld beautifully with natural marble walls.
Inspiration From Top Kitchen Designers
- Bling it out- Shiny accessories and bling doesn’t necessarily have to mean crystal chandeliers or sparkly worktops. Copper desk lamps bring a sophisticated metallic touch without being too over-the-top.
- Grey neutrals- Grey and woodtone add calming, smooth vibes. A fashionable herringbone design can add appeal to wood tone.
- Dropped dining bench- Not everybody is necessarily comfortable perching on high bar stools, and bar stools also don’t evoke a formal feel. If there isn’t room for both dining benches and high bar stools, then try dropping the dining bench to a more civilized height.
- Metallic kitchen cabinets- Reflections can brighten a dark room and make a compact space appear larger. If your kitchen has smaller windows or poor light, metallic fronted luxury kitchen cabinets can help bounce the light around.
- Indoor-outdoor kitchen- If you live in a warmer area like our lovely sunshine state, consider an indoor-outdoor kitchen with fully retractable patio doors. Trelliswork creates an organic garden feel for a modern luxury kitchen, and you can crown your design with some beautiful bar pendants to bright it up.
Contact Us Today
Hopefully you learned something interesting from our luxury kitchen design tips above! Premium Kitchens are top kitchen designers in the Broward County area. Call Premium Kitchens at our Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale offices today!
January 18, 2021
January 11, 2021
January 04, 2021
January 01, 2021