5 Tips To Get The Perfect Modern Luxury Kitchen Without The Stress
- October 19, 2020
- PREMIUM KITCHENS USA, Inc.
The concept of luxury kitchens is more popular than ever, as our images of a “dream kitchen” have been moved up to more ambitious pictures. While our parents’ generation would’ve considered it a luxury to have just a bit extra counter space or maybe a couple new appliances, nowadays we have grander plans for our kitchens. Kitchens are now supposed to be gorgeous rooms that not only serve as the main gathering places for families, but are supposed to allow us to tap into our full potential and become masters of cooking and hosting! Read on to learn more about some of our top tips on how to achieve the perfect modern luxury kitchen design. Premium Kitchens is a top kitchen designing firm with offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton. If you’re looking for “kitchen designers near me” in the Broward County area, call Premium Kitchens for a consultation today!
Tips To Achieve A Modern Luxury Kitchen
- Luxury kitchens should have plenty of ancillary support- A decade ago, a “butler’s pantry” consisted of a medium to small walk-thru area between the dining room and the kitchen. There may be some cabinetry with pretty glass doors, a bar sink, and a wine refrigerator. Designed to be an attractive space where you can prepare drinks for guests, the butler’s pantry is supposed to be an intermediary landing area when serving food. However, this idea of a butler’s pantry has evolved significantly. Think about including an ancillary workspace.
- Luxury kitchens aren’t cluttered- When you picture a luxury kitchen, it probably doesn’t have cluttered counters. Having a row of small appliances lined up on a kitchen counter looks cramped and messy. Try incorporating a dedicated space to conveniently store the large amount of small countertop appliances more kitchens have out of sight. Appliances like a coffee maker, toaster, Cuisinart, mixer, etc. can all go in a specific space together. That way it’s easy to find appliances too!
- Invest in quality and details- Flush-inset cabinetry make the prettiest kitchens. While this may not be in everyone’s budget, if it is within yours, you should go for it.
Looking For “Kitchen Designers Near Me?”
Your Premium Kitchens designer will help you find the right materials, methods, and designs to make your kitchen fully adapted to you! Some of the tactics they’ll use to accomplish this include:
- Using natural materials- The most luxurious materials are the natural ones, like quartzite and marble. Soapstone is also a charming, pretty option. However, engineered quartz should be left in the dust-bin of kitchen design history. If you’re unsure about how durable marble is, then quartzite will be your next best bet. Quartzite is a natural stone just as elegant as marble, but less easy to scratch.
- Helping you invest in convenience- Luxury should be livable. Don’t spend a huge amount of money to create a kitchen that looks glamorous, but you can’t reach anything when you need to cook. The point of a kitchen is to be usable and functional, so that you and your family can enjoy it! Invest in kitchen appliances and features that are the most convenient for your specific needs!
Contact Us Today
Designing the perfect modern luxury kitchen has never been easier with Premium Kitchens. We have offices in Fort Lauderdale and Boca Raton. If you’re looking for “kitchen designers near me” in Broward County, call Premium Kitchens today!
November 02, 2020
October 19, 2020
October 16, 2020
October 12, 2020